In Ragnarok M: Eternal Love Episode 6.0, players can enter the new Lighthalzen City, new farming spots in Lighthalzen Field and Bio Lab Dungeons (a.k.a. Life Institute).
Here’s a quick guide on how to access the new Lighthalzen and Bio Lab maps.
How to go to Lighthalzen City
1. Start from Einbroch Field, then take lower-left portal.
This will take you to Lighthalzen Field. If you don’t know where Einbroch Field is, it’s the map below Juno town.
Lighthalzen Field is the first new farming map in Episode 6.0. It contains the new monsters Metaling, Breeze and Scavenger Martin (Level 125–129).
2. From Lighthalzen Field, take south portal.
Take the south portal of Lighthalzen Field and you will arrive in the new Lighthalzen City map.
This city is home to renowned scientists and research facilities owned by the controversial Rekenber Corporation.
To go back to the Lighthalzen field, take the upper-middle portal.
How to go to Bio Lab Dungeons (a.k.a. Life Institute)
From Lighthalzen City, take the upper-left portal to enter the Bio Lab Dungeon entrance.
You will arrive in the Rekenber Corporation Office, the entrance to the Bio Labs.
From here, take the only North portal to enter the Bio Lab Dungeon 1F.
Bio Lab Dungeon 1F
The first floor of the Bio Lab Dungeon contains the monsters Mutated Slime and Remover, as well as three of the Bio Lab dopplegangers that look like players—Dark Swordsman, Dark Merchant and Dark Thief.
Monsters in this map range from Level 126 to 131. Three new MVPs will also lurk in this map.
From the first floor of Bio Lab Dungeon, take the North portal to advance to Bio Lab Dungeon 2F (West).
Bio Lab Dungeon 2F & 3F
From 1F, you will arrive in Bio Lab 2F West Wing.
In this map you’ll encounter Mecha Hound, Dark Archer, Dark Mage and Dark Acolyte, ranging from Levels 128–131.
Some of the new MVP Bosses may also spawn in this map.
In this map you can take the right portal to enter the Bio Lab 2F East Wing which contains aggressive mobs.
Finally, the south portal will lead you to Bio Lab 3F where you can hunt the MINI Bosses Cenia and Dinze.
In this guide you’ve learned how to navigate to the new Lighthalzen and Bio Lab dungeon maps.
For more information on the new monsters and cards to hunt in these maps, check out these guides:
- List of New Monsters in Lighthalzen and Bio Lab
- List of New Cards Dropped in Lighthalzen and Bio Lab
Are you ready to face the army of Mecha Hounds and the ghosts of humans from the failed experiments of the mysterious Rekenber Corporation?
Good luck and happy grinding!
More Episode 6.0 Guides
- ⚡️ How to Prepare for EP6.0 – Lighthalzen, Rune System, Mounts, Super Novice & More
- 🔮 Ultimate Guide to Advanced Rune System for Episode 6.0
- 📍 How to Go to Lighthalzen and Bio Lab Dungeon (New Maps)
- 🏠 Ultimate Guide to Housing System (Homeland)
- 🃏 List of New Cards for Episode 6.0 (Lighthalzen and Bio Lab)
- 🦖 List of New Monsters for Episode 6.0 (Lighthalzen & Bio Lab)
- 🐑 How to Unlock Job-Exclusive Mounts for All Classes
- 🐶 How to Catch New EP 6.0 Pets (100% Success Rate + Pet Fusion)
- 💪 List of Pet Skills for New Pets in Episode 6.0