If you’ve always wanted to ride a Mount for your characters, it’s finally here!
Episode 6.0 of Ragnarok M: Eternal Love will introduce Job Exclusive Mounts. That means every single job class will now be able to unlock and ride their own mounts.
How to do that? This guide is here to help!
How to Unlock Job Exclusive Mounts
To unlock the mounts for your job class, you first need to complete a quest. Talk to the Mount NPC near the West portal of Prontera town to start the quest.
You need to give him a set of materials depending on your job class. Check the table below for the complete list.
Also, take note that only 3rd Job Classes can unlock the mounts. (Related Guide: 3rd Job Change Quest and Requirements)
How to Obtain / Purchase Mounts
After finishing the quest, you can purchase the mounts for your class from the same Mount NPC in Prontera west portal.
Regular mounts cost 1,680,000 Zeny while the special Mount skins cost 198 Big Cat Coin (BCC).
Material Requirements to Unlock Mounts
Here’s the list of required materials for the quest to unlock mounts for every job class.
Class: Super Novice
Christmas Garland x 500
Light Granule x 3
Class: Mage (Warlock / Sorcerer)
Burning Hair x 1000
Pearl x 5
Class: Knight Class (Rune Knight / Royal Guard)
Orcish Voucher x 100
Dragon Scale x 5
Class: Thief (Guillotine Cross / Shadow Chaser)
Necklace of Oblivion x 500
Biotite x 3
Class: Archer (Ranger / Wanderer / Minstrel)
Harpy’s Feather x 500
Fang of Garm x 3
Class: Merchant (Mechanic / Genetic)
Armor Shard x 400
Star Crumb x 3
Class: Acolyte (Arch Bishop / Sura)
Witch Star Dust x 1000
Crystal Mirror x 3
Preview of All Mounts
Here’s a quick preview of all the different mounts for each job class. The second row shows the special mounts that cost BCC to obtain.
Again credits to the awesome Bearnard Bear for all the images.
Job Class: Super Novice
Nine Tail Mount
Job Class: Mage (Warlock / Sorcerer)
King Lion Mount
Job Class: Knight (Rune Knight / Royal Guard)
Job Class: Thief (Guillotine Cross / Shadow Chaser)
Job Class: Archer (Ranger / Wanderer / Minstrel)
Job Class: Merchant (Mechanic / Genetic)
Job Class: Acolyte (Arch Bishop / Sura)
Unlock Stat Bonus when Obtaining Mounts
In addition to looking cool while riding the Mounts, they also give out bonus Unlock Stats once they are obtained:
- Regular Mounts
- Max HP +20
- ATK +2 (for non-Magic class mounts)
- MATK +2 (for Mage/Aco/Archer class mounts)
- Special Mounts (BCC)
- Max HP +40
- ATK +4 (for non-Magic class mounts)
- MATK +4 (for Mage/Aco/Archer class mounts)
Hopefully this guide has helped you on how to unlock and obtain Job Exclusive mounts for your class.
What are your thoughts on the new Mounts for Episode 6.0? Which do you think are the cutest and the ugliest?
Drop a comment below!
More Episode 6.0 Guides
- ⚡️ How to Prepare for EP6.0 – Lighthalzen, Rune System, Mounts, Super Novice & More
- 🔮 Ultimate Guide to Advanced Rune System for Episode 6.0
- 📍 How to Go to Lighthalzen and Bio Lab Dungeon (New Maps)
- 🏠 Ultimate Guide to Housing System (Homeland)
- 🃏 List of New Cards for Episode 6.0 (Lighthalzen and Bio Lab)
- 🦖 List of New Monsters for Episode 6.0 (Lighthalzen & Bio Lab)
- 🐑 How to Unlock Job-Exclusive Mounts for All Classes
- 🐶 How to Catch New EP 6.0 Pets (100% Success Rate + Pet Fusion)
- 💪 List of Pet Skills for New Pets in Episode 6.0
Special thanks to Bearnard Bear for the images. Check out his YouTube channel for more Ragnarok Mobile content.